Monday 2 April 2018

#nonwingsunday = Olympus Burger


For a long time my buddy Ricky has been telling me about a primo burger place in Port Hope Ontario called Olympus Burger. This place was voted #1 in Canada and was also features on You Gotta Eat Here. We met up over the weekend and stopped in and it did not disappoint:


Everything is Greek God themed and I had to debate getting one of the burgers off their secret menu or the regular. In the end I went with regular menu and I got the Ares Burger: Peppercorn beef patty, crispy bacon, caramelized onion, sautéed mushrooms and Olympus bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato.


The burger was tasty and fresh. Crispy fries too!

Next time I'm going to try the Labour of Hercules:

"Win a FREE T-shirt and earn 10% off on your future visits while showing off your accomplishment (a waiver must be signed) 6oz beef patty, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, jalapenos, habanero peppers and secret Olympus hot sauce. Includes milkshake after challenge"

No comments: