Thursday 28 May 2015

LORD of the WINGS Blog: 10 Years TODAY!!!




I still can't believe it's been 10 years.



Back in the early 2000's I was living in Toronto, and had been trying to develop a website about my chicken wing adventures, but I was technologically challenged. Along came Blogger, and I decided a wing blog was the way to go.

  In the beginning there were some bumps and stumbles, and it would be several posts before I got into a rhythm of how I wanted to post information. 10 years later and the blog has come so far.



I set out to find the best wings out there, but I found so much more along the journey. Good food, good friends, and good times.

My adventures have included:

  • Judging
  • Interviews
  • Road Trips
  • Eating Challenges
  • Review
  • Recipes
  • News
  • Consultations
  • Social Media (Twitter, WKTV on Youtube)

Who knew that all of this could come from eating wings?


I decided to put together a quick time line and a LOTW by the numbers infographic. Enjoy:



It's been a long road getting from there to here. Thanks to all my friends, family and followers for reading and being a part of my wing experiences. If this is what the last 10 years has brought about, I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.

Keep checking the blog for more #LOTW10years retrospectives, info and posts.

Now I'm off to have some wings.

Wing Long & Prosper
Wing King



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 10 years, Wing King!