Wednesday 11 January 2012

WWWWWW #55 - Amy Bergsen's 2012 wings in 2012



Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:


 This one's a little unconventional. Try and stay with me:

So Chris over at Nibble Me This, sent me a link from Scott Roberts, who was reporting on Eat More Heat's marketing director, Amy Bergsen, who is following in Ryan Hollman's footsteps (the Ultimate Wingman, who was WWWWWW #38,) who ate 2011 wings in 2011 - but now Amy is going to eat 2012 wings in 2012 for charity.




Got it? Good. 
Let's hope she raises some good money to fight cancer and eats some tasty wings along the way.

5 comments:

Chris said...

One of the things that impressed me is that she is going to try to knock the 2012 out in a time frame that works out to 30 wings a day.

I like wings a lot but.....ick.

Restaurant Brugge said...

thanks 4 sharing

web development said...

nice thanks

web designing said...

really great post thanks

Lord of the Wings said...

@Chris - 30 wings a day sounds about right for me . . . in my dreams

@Restaraunt Brugge, @web development & @web designing - no thank you!